Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Overview Personal papers, correspondence and memorabilia from Anita S. Brown. Includes materials from her nearly 30 years at Eastern Air Lines.
Dates: 1960 - 2003
Scope and Contents The Campus Activities Board Records consist of planning, promotional, and administrative material related to the board’s operations and sponsoring of programs for the UNCC campus community. Topics covered include but are not limited to homecoming, event planning, budgets, the Student Activity Fees Commission (SAFC), minutes, and publicity efforts. A large number of photographs and some memorabilia can also be found in this collection, as well as materials from the A-Cone-A-Fair anniversary...
Overview Campus Pride is a national nonprofit organization for student leaders and campus groups working to create a safer college environment for LGBT students. Materials include organizational records, publications and ephemera, and teaching materials.
Dates: circa 2001-2014
Collection — Box: 1 [F09.157.03.04]
Overview Contains a Dale Earnhardt collectible plaque that contains a piece of Goodyear tire from Earnhardt's car and a picture of Earhardt with his car.
Overview Sue Henry is a gay rights pioneer in Charlotte, North Carolina. The papers consist of materials created and collected by Sue Henry as proprietor of the Rising Moon Books & Beyond bookstore, Charlotte mayoral candidate, and member of a range of social and political organizations.
Dates: 1992 - 2002
Overview Clarence O. Kuester, Sr. was active with the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce and a tireless promoter of the city and its business potential. The collection also contains a significant assortment of papers concerning a theatrical production entitled “Shout Freedom,” which was Kuester’s brainchild and was staged just after his death, in the spring of 1948.
Dates: 1891 - 1997
- Subject: Memorabilia X
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 5
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: email@example.com; 704-687-1170] 1
- Big Apple Card Co. 1
- Brown, Anita Stewart, 1916-2003 1
- Campus Pride (Organization) 1
- Charlotte Chamber of Commerce (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Coming Out Project (Human Rights Campaign) 1
- Earnhardt, Dale, 1951-2001 1
- Eastern Air Lines, inc. 1
- Feldman, Thomas A. 1
- Golden, Harry, 1902-1981 1
- Henry, Sue L. 1
- Kuester, Clarence O. (Clarence Otto), 1876-1948 1
- Lambda 10 Project 1
- Rising Moon Books & Beyond (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Students 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Campus Activities Board 1
- Windmeyer, Shane L. 1 ∧ less