Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 24
Overview The collection comprises the records of AAA Carolinas, from its inception as the Carolina Motor Club in 1922 through 2009 and includes correspondence, annual reports, consumer publications and promotional materials, internal publications, media clippings, historical photographs, and back issues of the Club's magazine.
Dates: 1910 - 2009
Overview Papers documenting the activities of the NAACP, with an emphasis on the work and correspondence of Kelly Alexander, Sr. and his sons Kelly Alexander, Jr. and Alfred Alexander. Includes papers from the National Board, the North Carolina chapter and the Charlotte chapter. Contains minutes, correspondence, reports, speeches, press releases, membership records, photographs, and memorabilia. Topics covered include school segregation, housing and employment discrimination and the Charlotte Area Fund.
Scope and Contents The Department of Art and Art History records consist primarily of departmental planning packets, annual reports and faculty meeting minutes, mostly concentrated from 1980 to 1998. Also included in these records are guidelines for a variety of everyday functions of the department, such as course evaluation forms and nominations for honorary degrees. These records detail the events of what would become the Department of Art under the leadership of Professors Spence, Byrum, and Kovach. Also...
Dates: 1975 - 2011
Scope and Contents The College of Arts + Architecture Records consists largely of office files from the Dean of the College of Architecture. These files include minutes, correspondence, memoranda, proposals, reports, studies, annual reports, course descriptions and evaluation forms, procedures, and material concerning accreditation. Also included are student handbooks and other printed material produced by the College of Architecture and its successor the College of Arts + Architecture. The bulk of the material...
Dates: 1972-2002, 2018; Majority of material found within 1972 - 1983
Overview Papers of Sister Mary Thomas Burke, long-time faculty member at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte and founder of its Counseling Program. Includes surveys, reports, speeches, writings, biographical information, and other material related to Sister Burke's work and community involvement.
Dates: 1980 - 2000
Scope and Contents The Campus Activities Board Records consist of planning, promotional, and administrative material related to the board’s operations and sponsoring of programs for the UNCC campus community. Topics covered include but are not limited to homecoming, event planning, budgets, the Student Activity Fees Commission (SAFC), minutes, and publicity efforts. A large number of photographs and some memorabilia can also be found in this collection, as well as materials from the A-Cone-A-Fair anniversary...
Scope and Contents This collection consists of records from two of the three departments within the Counseling and Health Services unit at UNC Charlotte, namely the Counseling Center and the Student Health Center. Each department’s records are arranged in a separate series. The Counseling Center series consists of one file relating to the 1970-1971 Faculty Workshop to Facilitate Faculty-Student Interaction, which was funded by the Danforth Foundation. Materials include correspondence, evaluations,...
Dates: 1970-1971, 1985-1990
Scope and Contents The College of Education Records contains annual reports, faculty minutes, accreditation studies and reports, correspondence, policies and handbooks, five-year plans, and material related to topics such as curriculum development, faculty and student exchange programs, educational outreach, partnerships with other institutions, day care, and education associations.The collections is divided into thirteen series. See the Processing Information note for more information. ...
Dates: 1968 - 2007
Scope and Contents The William States Lee College of Engineering Records consists of faculty minutes, annual reports, accreditation questionnaires, consultant reports (1969-1972), and materials pertaining to academic planning, new degree programs, scholarships, advisory bodies, space concerns, and new building construction. Other topics covered include alumni, the computer science program, College of Engineering history, and dedication of the William States Lee College name. Also included are scrapbooks from the...
Dates: 1965 - 2012
Summary Records of Faculty Governance of Charlotte College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Includes correspondence, minutes, and reports of the General Faculty (later Faculty Council) and faculty committees, along with files of the Faculty President, covering topics such as curriculum, grants, honorary degrees, and other matters of university governance. Also includes numerous revisions of the faculty constitution.
- Subject: Reports X
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: email@example.com; 704-687-1170] 17
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 7
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 10
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America 2
- Alexander, Kelly M. 1
- American Automobile Association 1
- Barton-Aschman Associates 1
- Burke, Mary Thomas, Sister, 1928-2002 1
- Carolina Motor Club 1
- Charlotte College 1
- Charlotte Redevelopment Commission 1
- Chavis, Ben, 1948- 1
- Equality NC 1
- Evers-Williams, Myrlie 1
- Hood, Avery McConnell, 1911-1996 1
- Hooks, Benjamin L. (Benjamin Lawson), 1925-2010 1
- J. Murrey Atkins Library (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) 1
- John Hamburg and Associates 1
- Kaplan, Kivie, 1904-1975 1
- Lathrop, George T. 1
- Mecklenburg County (N.C.) -- Department of Social Services 1
- Mecklenburg County (N.C.). Women's Commission 1
- Mecklenburg County (N.C.). Youth and Family Services Division 1
- Mecklenburg Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Political Action Committee (MeckPAC) 1
- Mitchell, Clarence M. (Clarence Maurice), 1911-1984 1
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. Charlotte Branch. 1
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. North Carolina State Conference 1
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. North Carolina State Conference of Branches 1
- National Association of Social Workers. North Carolina Chapter 1
- North Carolina Caseworkers Association 1
- Perzel, Edward Spaulding 1
- Reid, Catherine M., 1937-2004 1
- Rosenthal, Donald B. 1
- Southern Growth Policies Board 1
- Southern Growth Policies Board. Commission on the Future of the South 1
- United States -- Department of Transportation 1
- University of North Carolina (System) 1
- University of North Carolina (System). Board of Governors 1
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Students 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Campus Activities Board 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Arts and Architecture 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Education 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Health and Human Services 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Counseling and Health Services 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of History 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of Kinesiology 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dept. of Art 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dept. of Sociology, Anthropology, and Social Work. 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Graduate School 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Law Enforcement and Administration Program 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of International Programs 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. William States Lee College of Engineering 1
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro 1
- WTVI (Television station : Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Wilkins, Roy, 1901-1981 1
- Yale University 1 ∧ less