Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Scope and Contents The Campus Activities Board Records consist of planning, promotional, and administrative material related to the board’s operations and sponsoring of programs for the UNCC campus community. Topics covered include but are not limited to homecoming, event planning, budgets, the Student Activity Fees Commission (SAFC), minutes, and publicity efforts. A large number of photographs and some memorabilia can also be found in this collection, as well as materials from the A-Cone-A-Fair anniversary...
Scope and Contents This collection consists of photographic prints of Charlotte College and includes prints of the Central High School location as well as the present site on Highway 49, to which the college moved in 1961. Topics of interest include athletics, especially basketball (including the Charlotte Owls); campus buildings; and student organizations and activities, including classes, clubs, dances, fraternities, awards, and publications. Other topics include faculty and staff, academic departments,...
Overview The collection consists of a small assortment of papers generated by the City of Charlotte concerning Freedom Park and the Charlotte Coliseum, and a much larger assortment of photographs, mainly of city officials (mayors and city council members from the mid 1960s to the late 1990s). The collection also includes photographs of street scenes (some dating to the 1940s), cityscapes and skylines of Charlotte, as well as city employees at work. Most of the photos were taken by staff photographers,...
Dates: circa 1940-2000; 1965 - 1999
Scope and Contents A collection of slides, photographs, documenting historic neighborhoods in Charlotte, North Carolina. There are some negatives, newletters, and photographs among the materials. A great deal of the slides are not labeled and were not sorted by subject by the donor.
Overview Collection consists of discarded photographs, slides, and photocopies of pamphlets from Charlotte's Redevelopment Commission. Photographs are of neighborhoods, apartment complexes, streets, and roads before and after renewal projects. Photocopied pamplets advertise the Charlotte Redevelopment Commission, progress reports on urban renewal of Charlotte, N.C., and future projects for uptown Charlotte, N.C.
Overview The George Terry Lathrop papers concerns his career in city planning, land use, and especially traffic planning. The papers span from 1960 to 2002, though the bulk of the collection spans from about 1974 to 1998.
Dates: 1960 - 2002
Overview The UNC Charlotte Photographs Collection consists of prints, contact sheets, slides, and negatives of people, places, and events associated with UNC Charlotte from the time of its inclusion in the University of North Carolina System in 1965 to 2006.
Dates: 1965 - 2006
- Subject: Slides (photographs) X
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 4
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: firstname.lastname@example.org; 704-687-1170] 3
- Barton-Aschman Associates 1
- Charlotte (N.C.) -- Corporate Communications & Marketing 1
- Charlotte (N.C.). Public Service and Information Dept 1
- Charlotte Coliseum (Charlotte, N.C. : 1988-2000) 1
- Charlotte College 1
- Charlotte College -- Office of Information 1
- Charlotte Redevelopment Commission 1
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Planning Department. Charlotte Historic District Commission 1
- Freedom Park (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- John Hamburg and Associates 1
- Lathrop, George T. 1
- Southern Growth Policies Board 1
- Southern Growth Policies Board. Commission on the Future of the South 1
- United States -- Department of Transportation 1
- University of North Carolina (1793-1962). Board of Trustees 1
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Students 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Campus Activities Board 1
- Yale University 1 ∧ less