Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Overview This collection contains administrative records of the Cone University Center from 1974 to 2009 as well as audiovisual materials and video logs from Niner Telecommunications Network (NTN) documenting numerous campus events from the early 1990s through 2007. Also included are records and photographs relating to the 35th and 50th anniversaries of the Cone Center, including documents recounting the Center’s history, and to Bonnie Cone’s 90th birthday.
Dates: 1964-2012, bulk 1974-2009
Scope and Contents This collection reflects the involvement of the Dean of Students in student life on campus. Material on committees and other administrative and personnel matters, Greek life (fraternities and sororities), professional honor societies, non-Greek student organizations, the Student Union Board, Cone Center, the Student Media Board, the radio station, student government, student court, orientation, residence life, student life, and honors and awards are all included. Also of note are...
Scope and Contents This collection consists of records from the Multicultural Resource Center (MRC) relating to various administrative functions of the office, such as planning and publicizing programs, events, and workshops. Types of material include correspondence, memoranda, proposals, reports, manuals, minutes, building plans, brochures and flyers, and audio-visual material. Also included is a student-made quilt from the 2002 Growing Up Southern quilt project. Topics largely relate to women’s,...
Scope and Contents The Student Activities Office Records cover the period of the early 1970s to the early 2000s and document the administrative functions of the office, including the development of budgets, creating of reports, conducting of surveys, and scheduling of events. Also documented are the work of various committees; the renovation and expansion of related facilities, such as the grand opening of the Student Activity Center in 1997; and the planning and promotion of programs, exhibits, and annual...
Dates: 1963, 1974-2003
Scope and Contents This collection consists of files created primarily during Bonnie Cone’s tenure, although a few items from 1974 and 1975 are also included. Among the files are correspondence, memoranda, reports on admissions, and material on athletics, civic organizations, commencement, committees (divisional, faculty, and university), community college conferences, counseling services, enrollment, faculty, financial aid, residence halls, and other subjects of direct interest to the vice chancellor. ...
Dates: 1965 - 1975
Scope and Contents This collection includes correspondence, memoranda, reports, and other material on a variety of topics such as athletics, civic and student organizations, commencement, committees (divisional, faculty, and university), counseling services, enrollment, faculty, financial aid, multiculturalism, residence halls, and other subjects of direct interest to the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs. Functions and offices that report to the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs are heavily...
Scope and Contents The Student Clubs and Organizations Records consist of files from the Clubs and Organizations Committee and are made up of a single alphabetical listing of files by organization name. Included are materials such as constitutions, organizational goals, and membership lists, along with scattered budgets and correspondence. Bank statements, chartering forms, and other records containing personally identifiable information (PII) were destroyed per retention schedule GU318.The...
Dates: 1968 - 2005
Overview Papers documenting the UNC Charlotte Rotaract Club, the first to be chartered in the world. Primarly consists of items pertaining to the founding and early years of the club as well as various anniversary celebrations.
- Subject: Student clubs and organizations X
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: firstname.lastname@example.org; 704-687-1170] 7
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 1
- Cone, Bonnie E. , 1907-2003 3
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 3
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of Student Activities 3
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dean of Students Office. 2
- Lynch, Charles "Chuck" 1
- University of North Carolina (System) 1
- University of North Carolina (System). Board of Governors 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Athletics. 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of Africana Studies 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Business Affairs 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Student Affairs. 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of Admissions 1
- Witherspoon, Loy H., 1930-2017 1 ∧ less