Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Scope and Contents This collection consists of photographic prints of Charlotte College and includes prints of the Central High School location as well as the present site on Highway 49, to which the college moved in 1961. Topics of interest include athletics, especially basketball (including the Charlotte Owls); campus buildings; and student organizations and activities, including classes, clubs, dances, fraternities, awards, and publications. Other topics include faculty and staff, academic departments,...
Overview This collection contains administrative records of the Cone University Center from 1974 to 2009 as well as audiovisual materials and video logs from Niner Telecommunications Network (NTN) documenting numerous campus events from the early 1990s through 2007. Also included are records and photographs relating to the 35th and 50th anniversaries of the Cone Center, including documents recounting the Center’s history, and to Bonnie Cone’s 90th birthday.
Dates: 1964-2012, bulk 1974-2009
Scope and Contents This collection reflects the involvement of the Dean of Students in student life on campus. Material on committees and other administrative and personnel matters, Greek life (fraternities and sororities), professional honor societies, non-Greek student organizations, the Student Union Board, Cone Center, the Student Media Board, the radio station, student government, student court, orientation, residence life, student life, and honors and awards are all included. Also of note are...
Overview Papers related to Karen A. Popp's activities as a student and alumna of UNC Charlotte
Dates: 1969 - 2014
Scope and Contents This collection consists of files created primarily during Bonnie Cone’s tenure, although a few items from 1974 and 1975 are also included. Among the files are correspondence, memoranda, reports on admissions, and material on athletics, civic organizations, commencement, committees (divisional, faculty, and university), community college conferences, counseling services, enrollment, faculty, financial aid, residence halls, and other subjects of direct interest to the vice chancellor. ...
Dates: 1965 - 1975
Scope and Contents This collection includes correspondence, memoranda, reports, and other material on a variety of topics such as athletics, civic and student organizations, commencement, committees (divisional, faculty, and university), counseling services, enrollment, faculty, financial aid, multiculturalism, residence halls, and other subjects of direct interest to the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs. Functions and offices that report to the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs are heavily...
Overview Records of the Student Government Association of Charlotte College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte covering topics such as legislature proceedings, student organizations, finances, activity fees, elections, and administrative matters.
Dates: 1950 - 2018
- Subject: Student government X
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: email@example.com; 704-687-1170] 6
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 3
- Charlotte College 2
- Cone, Bonnie E. , 1907-2003 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dean of Students Office. 2
- Charlotte College -- Office of Information 1
- Lynch, Charles "Chuck" 1
- Popp, Karen A. (Karen Ann), 1958- 1
- University of North Carolina (1793-1962). Board of Trustees 1
- University of North Carolina (System) 1
- University of North Carolina (System). Board of Governors 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Alumni and alumnae. 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Athletics. 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of Africana Studies 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Business Affairs 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Student Affairs. 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of Admissions 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of Student Activities 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Student Government Association 1 ∧ less