Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Scope and Contents This collection reflects the involvement of the Dean of Students in student life on campus. Material on committees and other administrative and personnel matters, Greek life (fraternities and sororities), professional honor societies, non-Greek student organizations, the Student Union Board, Cone Center, the Student Media Board, the radio station, student government, student court, orientation, residence life, student life, and honors and awards are all included. Also of note are...
Overview Papers related to Karen A. Popp's activities as a student and alumna of UNC Charlotte.
Dates: 1969 - 2014
Scope and Contents The Student Activities Office Records cover the period of the early 1970s to the early 2000s and document the administrative functions of the office, including the development of budgets, creating of reports, conducting of surveys, and scheduling of events. Also documented are the work of various committees; the renovation and expansion of related facilities, such as the grand opening of the Student Activity Center in 1997; and the planning and promotion of programs, exhibits, and annual...
Dates: 1963, 1974-2003
Scope and Contents The Student Clubs and Organizations Records consist of files from the Clubs and Organizations Committee and are made up of a single alphabetical listing of files by organization name. Included are materials such as constitutions, organizational goals, and membership lists, along with scattered budgets and correspondence. Bank statements, chartering forms, and other records containing personally identifiable information (PII) were destroyed per retention schedule GU318.The...
Dates: 1968 - 2005
Overview Records of the Student Government Association of Charlotte College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte covering topics such as legislature proceedings, student organizations, finances, activity fees, elections, and administrative matters.
Dates: 1950 - 2018
- Subject: Student-administrator relationships X
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: email@example.com; 704-687-1170] 4
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of Student Activities 2
- Charlotte College 1
- Popp, Karen A. (Karen Ann), 1958- 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Alumni and alumnae. 1