Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Scope and Contents This collection reflects the involvement of the Dean of Students in student life on campus. Material on committees and other administrative and personnel matters, Greek life (fraternities and sororities), professional honor societies, non-Greek student organizations, the Student Union Board, Cone Center, the Student Media Board, the radio station, student government, student court, orientation, residence life, student life, and honors and awards are all included. Also of note are...
Summary Records of Faculty Governance of Charlotte College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Includes correspondence, minutes, and reports of the General Faculty (later Faculty Council) and faculty committees, along with files of the Faculty President, covering topics such as curriculum, grants, honorary degrees, and other matters of university governance. Also includes numerous revisions of the faculty constitution.
Scope and Contents The Department of History Records consists of files from the office of Edward Perzel, long-time professor and Chair of the History Department, in addition to annual reports, exhibit project files from a public history course, and programs from the Graduate History Association’s Graduate History Forum. The collection is arranged in the following three series, with the single Graduate History Forum file located at the end: Chairman’s Files (Ed Perzel); Annual Reports; Public History Program (HIST...
Dates: 1964-2004, 2012
Scope and Contents The Department of Kinesiology Records consists of minutes from departmental faculty meetings and feasibility studies as well as records from both parent and children units in the organizational structure of the university, such as the College of Nursing and Health Professions, College of Health and Human Services, and Athletic Training Education Program. College and university faculty handbooks, various surveys, master and strategic plans, and policies are also included.The...
Dates: 1992 - 2010
Scope and Contents The Department of Social Work Records contains records from the Department of Social Work and its predecessor, the Department of Sociology, Anthropology, and Social Work. While the department later became the School of Social Work, that period is not reflected in this collection’s files. The collection is divided into three series: Program Files, Post-Graduation Surveys, and Thomas S. Research Project. The Program Files series contains candidacy application materials and...
Dates: 1992 - 2008
- Subject: Surveys (documents) X
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 3
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Administration 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Students 2
- Charlotte College 1
- Perzel, Edward Spaulding 1
- University of North Carolina (System) 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Faculty 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dean of Students Office 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dean of Students Office. 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of History 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of History and Political Science 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of Kinesiology 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dept. of Sociology, Anthropology, and Social Work. 1 ∧ less