Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Summary Records of faculty governance functions as held by the Office of Academic Affairs from 1966 to 2014. Includes agendas and minutes of the Faculty Council and Faculty Executive Committee, annual reports, course and curriculum proposals, and other material from various committees.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of photographic prints of Charlotte College and includes prints of the Central High School location as well as the present site on Highway 49, to which the college moved in 1961. Topics of interest include athletics, especially basketball (including the Charlotte Owls); campus buildings; and student organizations and activities, including classes, clubs, dances, fraternities, awards, and publications. Other topics include faculty and staff, academic departments,...
Scope and Contents The College of Education Records contains annual reports, faculty minutes, accreditation studies and reports, correspondence, policies and handbooks, five-year plans, and material related to topics such as curriculum development, faculty and student exchange programs, educational outreach, partnerships with other institutions, day care, and education associations.The collections is divided into thirteen series. See the Processing Information note for more information. ...
Scope and Contents The Department of History Records consists of files from the office of Edward Perzel, long-time professor and Chair of the History Department, in addition to annual reports, exhibit project files from a public history course, and programs from the Graduate History Association’s Graduate History Forum. The collection is arranged in the following three series, with the single Graduate History Forum file located at the end: Chairman’s Files (Ed Perzel); Annual Reports; Public History Program (HIST...
Summary Records of the the Faculty Constitution Committee and its successor Committee on University Governance consisting of materials from three loose-leaf notebooks compiled by Newton H. Barnette, the committee chairman.
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- Faculty X
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 2
- Barnette, Newton H. 1
- Charlotte College 1
- Charlotte College -- Office of Information 1
- Colvard, Dean W., 1913-2007 1
- Perzel, Edward Spaulding 1
- Singletary, Otis 1
- University of North Carolina (1793-1962). Board of Trustees 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Education 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of History 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Academic Affairs 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Faculty Council 1 ∧ less