Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 24
Overview Records from Academic Affairs and J. Murrey Atkins Library of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte pertaining to academic planning and development. Includes course and curriculum propsals; academic plans for the university, its colleges, and various other units; and records of library consultations corresponding with the development of new courses.
Dates: 1970 - 2016
Overview The Academic Affairs Faculty Governance Records consist of records of the faculty of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte (1966-2014) as held by the Office of Academic Affairs. Records include those of the Faculty Council, Faculty Executive Committee, Faculty President, and Standing Committees of the Faculty Council. Other records relate to various other committees and councils with faculty involvement. Materials include meeting agendas and minutes, annual reports, course and...
Dates: 1966 - 2014
Overview This collection contains the records of the Charlotte College and University of North Carolina at Charlotte Chapter of the American Association of University Professors (AAUP) and relates to the activities of the campus chapter and its interaction with regional and national associations.
Scope and Contents The College of Arts + Architecture Records consists largely of office files from the Dean of the College of Architecture. These files include minutes, correspondence, memoranda, proposals, reports, studies, annual reports, course descriptions and evaluation forms, procedures, and material concerning accreditation. Also included are student handbooks and other printed material produced by the College of Architecture and its successor the College of Arts + Architecture. The bulk of the material...
Dates: 1972-2002, 2018; Majority of material found within 1972 - 1983
Scope and Contents The J. Murrey Atkins Library Records document the history and functions of UNC Charlotte’s Atkins Library and its predecessor, the library at Charlotte College. This collection consists of correspondence, memoranda, meeting minutes, annual reports, newsletters, statistics, working papers, subject files, photographs, building plans, and memorabilia. Also included are accession books and financial ledgers from the Charlotte College library dating from 1957 to 1964 and audio-visual recordings of...
Dates: 1951 - 2018
Scope and Contents The Belk College of Business Records consists of eleven files, seven of which contain self-study reports concerning accreditation. Other materials include faculty minutes, a strategic plan, and records related to specific courses, namely a state and local taxes course and a school facility planning and management course.The records in this collection predate the College's affiliation with the Belk name. For more information on the history of the college, see the Administrative...
Scope and Contents This collection consists of photographic prints of Charlotte College and includes prints of the Central High School location as well as the present site on Highway 49, to which the college moved in 1961. Topics of interest include athletics, especially basketball (including the Charlotte Owls); campus buildings; and student organizations and activities, including classes, clubs, dances, fraternities, awards, and publications. Other topics include faculty and staff, academic departments,...
Scope and Contents This collection consists of minutes and some agendas from the joint Departmental Chairmen meetings at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte from 1965 to 1980. Records from the period of 1969 to 1980 are scattered.
Dates: 1965 - 1980
Scope and Contents The College of Education Records contains annual reports, faculty minutes, accreditation studies and reports, correspondence, policies and handbooks, five-year plans, and material related to topics such as curriculum development, faculty and student exchange programs, educational outreach, partnerships with other institutions, day care, and education associations.The collections is divided into thirteen series. See the Processing Information note for more information. ...
Dates: 1968 - 2007
Scope and Contents The William States Lee College of Engineering Records consists of faculty minutes, annual reports, accreditation questionnaires, consultant reports (1969-1972), and materials pertaining to academic planning, new degree programs, scholarships, advisory bodies, space concerns, and new building construction. Other topics covered include alumni, the computer science program, College of Engineering history, and dedication of the William States Lee College name. Also included are scrapbooks from the...
Dates: 1965 - 2012
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Faculty X
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 14
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Academic Affairs 4
- Charlotte College 3
- J. Murrey Atkins Library (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) 2
- American Association of University Professors 1
- Barnette, Newton H. 1
- Charlotte College -- Office of Information 1
- Colvard, Dean W., 1913-2007 1
- Cone, Bonnie E., 1907-2003 1
- Lynch, Charles , 1945- 1
- Perzel, Edward Spaulding 1
- Singletary, Otis 1
- University of North Carolina (1793-1962). Board of Trustees 1
- University of North Carolina (System) 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Administration 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Students 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Belk College of Business 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Arts and Architecture 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Education 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of History 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of Kinesiology 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dept. of English 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Student Affairs. 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Faculty Council 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Graduate School 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Law Enforcement and Administration Program 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of Student Activities 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. William States Lee College of Engineering 1
- Woodward, James H. (University chancellor) 1 ∧ less