Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 21
Call Number: UA0314
Overview Records from Academic Affairs and J. Murrey Atkins Library of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte pertaining to academic planning and development. Includes course and curriculum propsals; academic plans for the university, its colleges, and various other units; and records of library consultations corresponding with the development of new courses.
Call Number: UA0178
Summary Records of faculty governance functions as held by the Office of Academic Affairs from 1966 to 2014. Includes agendas and minutes of the Faculty Council and Faculty Executive Committee, annual reports, course and curriculum proposals, and other material from various committees.
Call Number: UA0157
Scope and Contents The College of Arts + Architecture Records consists largely of office files from the Dean of the College of Architecture. These files include minutes, correspondence, memoranda, proposals, reports, studies, annual reports, course descriptions and evaluation forms, procedures, and material concerning accreditation. Also included are student handbooks and other printed material produced by the College of Architecture and its successor the College of Arts + Architecture. The bulk of the material...
Call Number: UA0401
Scope and Contents The Belk College of Business Records consists of eleven files, seven of which contain self-study reports concerning accreditation. Other materials include faculty minutes, a strategic plan, and records related to specific courses, namely a state and local taxes course and a school facility planning and management course.The records in this collection predate the College's affiliation with the Belk name. For more information on the history of the college, see the Administrative...
Call Number: UA0065
Scope and Contents This collection consists of photographic prints of Charlotte College and includes prints of the Central High School location as well as the present site on Highway 49, to which the college moved in 1961. Topics of interest include athletics, especially basketball (including the Charlotte Owls); campus buildings; and student organizations and activities, including classes, clubs, dances, fraternities, awards, and publications. Other topics include faculty and staff, academic departments,...
Call Number: UA0073
Scope and Contents This collection consists of minutes and some agendas from the joint Departmental Chairmen meetings at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte from 1965 to 1980. Records from the period of 1969 to 1980 are scattered.
Call Number: UA0127
Scope and Contents The College of Education Records contains annual reports, faculty minutes, accreditation studies and reports, correspondence, policies and handbooks, five-year plans, and material related to topics such as curriculum development, faculty and student exchange programs, educational outreach, partnerships with other institutions, day care, and education associations.The collections is divided into thirteen series. See the Processing Information note for more information. ...
Call Number: UA0086
Scope and Contents The William States Lee College of Engineering Records consists of faculty minutes, annual reports, accreditation questionnaires, consultant reports (1969-1972), and materials pertaining to academic planning, new degree programs, scholarships, advisory bodies, space concerns, and new building construction. Other topics covered include alumni, the computer science program, College of Engineering history, and dedication of the William States Lee College name. Also included are scrapbooks from the...
Call Number: UA0154
Summary Records of the Department of English of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte from 1964 to 1981 and 1993.
Call Number: UA0042
Summary Records of Faculty Governance of Charlotte College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Includes correspondence, minutes, and reports of the General Faculty (later Faculty Council) and faculty committees, along with files of the Faculty President, covering topics such as curriculum, grants, honorary degrees, and other matters of university governance. Also includes numerous revisions of the faculty constitution.
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Faculty X
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 13
- Charlotte College 3
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Academic Affairs 3
- J. Murrey Atkins Library (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) 2
- Barnette, Newton H. 1
- Charlotte College -- Office of Information 1
- Colvard, Dean W. 1
- Cone, Bonnie E. , 1907-2003 1
- Perzel, Edward Spaulding 1
- Singletary, Otis 1
- University of North Carolina (1793-1962). Board of Trustees 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Belk College of Business 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Arts and Architecture 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. College of Education 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of History 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Department of Kinesiology 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dept. of English 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Faculty Council 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Graduate School 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Law Enforcement and Administration Program 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. William States Lee College of Engineering 1
- Woodward, James H. (University chancellor) 1 ∧ less